Terms and conditions
These General Conditions expressly regulate the relationships that arise between GARSACO IMPORT, SLU, C / Corts Valencianes, 10 Betxí, Castellón, and with CIF B12524773 (hereinafter "GARSACO") and third parties (hereinafter, "Users" ) who register as users through the official GARSACO website (http://www.garsaco.com, hereinafter the "Web").
1. USER'S OBLIGATIONS
- 1.1 The User is obliged, in general, to use the Web and each of the Web services diligently, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and the provisions of these General Conditions, and you must also refrain from using them in any way that may impede, damage or impair the normal operation and enjoyment of the Web by the Users or that could injure or cause damage to the goods and rights of GARSACO, its suppliers, Users or general of any third party.
2. CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE
- 2.1 For any incident, claim or exercise of their rights, the User may send an email to the address email@example.com
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- 3.1 The User acknowledges that all the elements of the Web and of each of the Products, the information and materials contained therein, the brands, the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, and the programs of computer used in connection with them, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights of GARSACO itself or third parties, and that the General Conditions do not attribute to it with respect to said industrial and intellectual property rights any other right than those specifically contemplated in the same.
- 3.2 Unless authorized by GARSACO or, where appropriate, by the third-party holders of the corresponding rights, or unless this is legally permitted, the User may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, rent , lend, make available, or allow access to the public through any form of public communication of any of the elements referred to in the preceding paragraph. The User must use the materials, elements and information that he accesses through the use of the Web only for his own needs, forcing himself not to carry out, directly or indirectly, a commercial exploitation of the materials, elements and information obtained through the same.
- 3.3 The User must refrain from evading or manipulating any technical devices established by GARSACO or by third parties on the Web.
4. DATA PROTECTION
4.1 CLAUSE FOR THE WEB FORMResponsible: GARSACO IMPORT, S.L. CIF B12524773, POL. IND. MOLÍ D IN LLOP. C / 3, PARCELA 27, 12549-BETXI
The purpose of the data processing for which you give your consent will be to manage the data of the clients / users who access the contact form on the website of the entity, answer your questions and / or send advertising of products or services that may be of interest to you. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of the activity and will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation. You have the right to access, rectify or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected in the terms provided in the Law, which you can exercise by writing to the person responsible for them at the address of e- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . You can find additional information at http://www.aemol.com/clausulas.php?B12524773 .
- 4.2 In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, you are informed of the inclusion of your data in a file owned by GARSACO, and that they will be used for the provision of the contracted services. In the same way, the user authorizes the sending of information related to the company, its products or services
- 4.3 Such data will be processed for the purpose of responding to your request, suggestion or query, for the maintenance of business relationships and contacts and, unless you expressly indicate otherwise in your communication, for the sending of information on the company products and services
- 4.4 At any time you can exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and, where appropriate, express your desire NOT to receive any type of advertising. To do this, you can send a written communication to:
GARSACO IMPORT, S.L. POL. MOLI D´EN LLOP - C / CORTS VALENCIANES 10 12549 - BETXIor send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject LOPD. Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
5.1 GARSACO will facilitate the use of personal passwords for the user who registers as such on the website. These passwords will be used to access the services provided through the Website. The user must keep the passwords under her sole responsibility in the strictest and absolute confidentiality, assuming, therefore, how many damages or consequences of any kind derive from the breach or disclosure of the secret. For security reasons, the password for telematic access to the services linked to the Website may be modified at any time by the user. The User agrees to notify GARSACO immediately of any unauthorized use of their password, as well as access by unauthorized third parties to it.
This Web page can generate and store cookies during navigation. The user can configure their browser so that these cookies are not registered, although this may affect the functionality of the Web.
In any case, the data provided will be treated with complete confidentiality.